MEET GABRIELLE NEIL:
Designing and being creative is what Gabrielle loves most. Her style is constantly changing and evolving, but she usually gravitates towards florals and bold geometrics. You can learn more about Gabby and her designs at her website or on Instagram @gabrielleneildesign.
- Favorite movie? About Time
- Favorite recent book? The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman
- Favorite music/musician/album to listen to during your ME Time? Soundtracks to my favorite musicals
- Favorite ice cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip
- Favorite comfort food? Pho
- Favorite place you’ve visited? Croatia
- Favorite candy? Allens Red Frogs - an iconic Australian candy (or lollies, as we call them)!
- Favorite sewing/crafting tool (besides sewing machine) My Seam Ripper
- Favorite thing to have by you when you stitch. Watching re-runs of some of my favorite sitcoms.
- Favorite gift you’ve ever given - or received? For my mother's and sister's birthday, I took us all to see Mary Poppins musical, and it was a magical time.
- Favorite breed of cat or dog (or other pet)? I have a soft spot for very large, very fluffy dogs.
- Favorite person to sew/craft with? My mum!
Gabby's fabric (Eden Strawberries Cream for Riley Blake Designs) is featured in our April Perfectly Pieced Box! Head to the ME Time Store to get this amazing fabric. Gabby also made a desktop screensaver of the adorable fabric!
ABOUT FAVORITE THINGS:
Each month ME Time will feature an employee, influencer, partner, or customer within our market. We will share some of their favorite things and hopefully, they will become your favorite too!
Click here to learn more about ME Time subscriptions.