Caroline Critchfield shares all things sewing, quilting, and machine embroidery on her darling blog, Sew Can She. An avid quilter, she's made several projects from our Perfectly Pieced subscription and they always turn out adorably! For project inspiration and ideas, check out her blog at sewcanshe.com.
- Favorite movie? Big Business
- Favorite book of all time? Pride and Prejudice
- Favorite fabric designer? Rifle Paper Company
- Favorite ice cream flavor? McDonald's soft serve vanilla
- Favorite Soda? Diet Coke
- Favorite comfort food? Panera Mac and Cheese
- Favorite place you’ve visited? Houston for the International Quilt Festival
- Favorite candy? Junior Mints
- Favorite fabric store? My local quilt shops, Quilts and Lace or The Inspired Sewist
- Favorite thing to have by you when you stitch? A nice sharp seam ripper
- Favorite gift you've ever given - or received? My daughter Chloe was born on Mother's Day 18 years ago - best gift ever!
- Favorite breed of cat or dog(or other pet)? My Shih-poo Lola!
- Favorite kind of machine embroidery project? In-the-Hoop quilt blocks
- Favorite person to sew/craft with? My sister Liz
- Favorite craft room organization tool? Bins and baskets for everything
- Favorite season to decorate for? Christmas
- Favorite way to display your projects? Sharing them on SewCanShe.com
Watch Caroline's Perfectly Pieced Video